To change or cancel an order made online
We are usually quite quick at picking and shipping your order. As a result, we are sorry to say that in most cases it is not possible to change your order once it has been placed.
If you wish to cancel an order please contact our Customer Service team:
By phone: On 01226 744842 (ext. 2) any time between 9.30am-5.30pm 7 days a week
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your order number and date the order was placed to hand. If your products have already been delivered, then you will need to follow our returns procedure set out below.
Returns procedure for online purchases
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase but should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resalable condition.
- We accept returns on unwanted goods 28 days after purchase provided items are returned to ourselves in perfect saleable condition and in their original packaging.
- We are able to offer a full refund on any goods returned to us within 14 days.
- We are able to offer an exchange on any goods returned to us within 28 days.
- A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods only.
- All products purchased from ourselves carry a twelve month guarantee from the day of purchase for defects or major problems unless a manufacturer’s guarantee is specified.
If your item arrives damaged, please contact us straight away by phone on (01226) 744842 (ext. 2) or by email (email@example.com) so that we can arrange the return for you.
Returns can be made through either of these options:
Returns via courier
Please contact our customer services department by phone (01226) 744842 (ext. 2) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be able to guide you through the returns process. Please have the following information to hand:
- Order number
- Reason for the return
- Whether you want a refund or a replacement
Returns via our Garden Centre
Simply take the despatch note and the product you wish to return or exchange to the appropriate department in the shop and tell the sales assistant that you purchased it online.